CHANEL Collared Tweed Seoul Resort Dress
Chanel's Seoul Resort 2016 Collection inspired by the on-going popularity of the Korean culture featured a fresh-eyed perspective of the phenomenal colors and designs the culture has brought to Karl Lagerfeld. This Hanbok, Korean traditional clothing, inspired dress is crafted in vibrant pink and lavender tweed.
- Chanel Seoul Resort 2016.
- Godet front.
- Side slash pockets.
- Notch collar.
- Center back zipper and button fastener.
- Fully lined.
- Previous owner moved back neck buttons to front.
- Back neck buttons have been replaced.
- Front pearl buttons are missing pearls.
- Front pearl buttons can be cut and removed if desired.
- Dry clean separately.
- Body: 95% Cotton & 5% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Silk
- Length: 35" from base of neck & 37.25" from top of neckline
- Across underarms: 15"
Manufacturer Style No. B5209